New to Robotics Competition: read this before starting (PDF)
(1) You will need an account at RobotEvent.com (Link)
(2) Login with your RobotEvent.com account (Link)
If you would like to register for a Competitive Event, you will need to register for an official Team ID. The once per year registration is:
$150.00 USD for the first robot team, and $100.00 USD for each additional robot team with the same team number. Paid online via Credit Card.
For ‘Competitive Event(s)‘, each event entry is $45.00 CAD per robot. $75.00 CAD for the Prov. Championship.
Student – Anyone born after April 30, 2005 (age 13 or lower) or enrolled in grade 8 or lower on April 30, 2019. Anyone enrolled in grade 9 on April 30, 2019 is only eligible to participate on a VEX IQ Challenge team when enrolled in a middle school or district, which includes grade 8, but not grade 10. Students are the individuals who design, build, repair, and program the Robot with minimal adult assistance.
- Elementary School Student – A Student enrolled in grade 5 or lower, or enrolled in grade 6 in a school which includes grade 5, but not grade 7 (e.g., K-6, 2-6, 3-6, 4-6, 5-6).
- Middle School Student – Any eligible Student that is not an Elementary School Student.
Team – Two or more Students make up a team. A Team is classified as an Elementary School Team if all members are Elementary School Students. A Team is classified as Middle School if any members are Middle School Students. Teams may be associated with schools, community/youth organizations, or a group of neighborhood Students.
if you are unsure of the above restriction(s), or require clarifications, please contact Brian Yu email@example.com.
For Non-Competitive Events: you do not need to register for a team ID. if you have trouble using the online registration system, please email Brian Yu firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ‘Non-Competitive Event(s)‘, event entry is $25.00 CAD per robot.
(3) Select your event(s) (Link)
(4) Please bring cash payment for your registration to the “Check In” Counter at the event.